Friday, April 6, 2012

On the Way Up

The last few days have been good, not great, but good.  I am pleasantly surprised as how well I am feeling.  I do run out of energy rather quickly, but at least I have some energy to run out of. 

On Wednesday I went to see the Stations of the Cross in the morning with my Mom and then we went Easter shopping.  I got up early, got dressed, ate and was out of the house by 9:00. That is quite something for me.  I was tired by lunch, but I was happy that I was starting to feel a little like my self again. 

Thursday was even a little better.  Devin and I went shopping for her Prom shoes.  It was nice.  I don't want to miss anything because I'm sick.  I want to keep living my life and this was a big part of that.  We got pizza for dinner and sat on the floor and ate it like we used to.  Jim went golfing and out for a while with a friend.  He needs to be normal again too.  It was really nice for him. 

Today is nice too.  We went to the Bird Feed store, I like it there, there is so much life there.  I am seeing more life in my days,  I know that I will go back down again when my next treatment comes, but it is nice to know that there will some life to my life in between. 

This weekend is Easter.  I am seeing it in a whole new light and I am looking forward to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment