Monday, June 25, 2012

Getting Tired of This

Hi everyone.  I really don't have much news.  We are just moving forward.  Only two more treatments.  I go for blood work every week now.  My white count and platelets have been really low lately.  That just means that I have to go for a neupogen shot.  It is not that bad, but they hurt.  It just makes it seem like this is just dragging on and on.  If I don't get pushed back anymore ( which there is no grantee) I will be done in a month.  I like the sound on that, but right now it seems very far away.  When you look at it - where I came from - a month should be nothing.  Really I have been through so much.  It has been four months so far.  I should have no trouble with just a month, but I am so tired of this.  It is getting harder each time, I don't bounce back like I did before.  I just really want to be done.  I am tired of the Cancer Center - I am just tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment