Monday, July 16, 2012

Three days to Go

Three days until my last treatment - if it goes.  I am feeling a lot better since my transfusion.  I'm really glad that I got it  - even though I didn't want to do it. 

Yesterday Jim, Devin and I entered some of our art work into a show in Wilkes Barre. I had played around with some crayons and some water colors - It was fun - sort of freeing.  Got a bunch of feelings out without really realizing it.  They just sort of fell out onto the paper.  They aren't any good, but they mean something to me. 

After we dropped our stuff of we went shopping for Devin's dorm room.  That was kind of fun and I had enough energy to do it.  Last week I would not have been able to do it. 

Now I am just counting down to Thursday.  Tuesday I get a neupogen shot, blood work and another shot on Wednesday and then Dr. and treatment on Thursday.  Almost done!

No comments:

Post a Comment