Friday, October 12, 2012

My Ports are Gone!!!

My ports are finally gone!  I am so happy about that.  I am a little sore and tired, but they are GONE.  My last big procedure - over.  I am on my way to getting healthy.  No more going backwards, only forwards. 

Last night we went out to dinner with the people from Jim's work.  It was a "Celebration of Life" for me and fellow cancer survivor Rich.  It was so nice to feel all the love and positivity coming from everyone.  I really felt the Celebration.  I am Living and I am a Survivor! 

As for working out, I have not.  Just recovering for a couple of days and then back to it - I promise. 

I think that I am going to go back to work soon - maybe November.  I am scared - What if I can't do it, what if I get to tired?  I have some time to decide - until I recover.  I'm gonna have to go back sooner or later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment