Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Ports are Comming Out!!

Covered Bridge is over!  And my Ports are coming out!  And my bloodwork is Normal!!  I'm having a pretty good week. 

For once I got pushed up instead of getting pushed back.  The Dr. called and moved my port removal up a week, so I am getting them out Tomorrow!  I am excited.  This is the last of the big procedures.  I shouldn't need any more after this.  I think that it will be cleansing to have them out. 

I had to have bloodwork done to get the ports out and for the first time in seven months - it came back competely normal.  That is a really good feeling.  There have been times that it was close to normal, but there was always something.  this time - nothing was off.  I know that I am not normal - But now I Am Normal! 

I told you that I was going to start training for the 10 k next year and I have.  Today I walked 0.8 miles on the treadmill.  That doesn't sound like much, but I started.  I promised that I would and I have.  I have a really long way to go, but I took the first step! 

No comments:

Post a Comment