Saturday, September 22, 2012

Fair Day Two

Here I am again on the couch.  I only made it two hours today.  I am really disappointed  with how I am doing this week and it only just started.  As always I thought that I would be stronger.  I thought that I would last longer.  I know that I did too much yesterday and now I am paying for it.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better. The more time on the couch today means less time on the couch tomorrow. Every day I hope that I am getting stronger - but it will never be fast enough for me!

2 comments:

  1. Just think about next year when you will be healthy and strong. You will always have this fair to remind you how much stronger you get every day. Every week. Every month. Every year. You heal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I hope you save me a dumpling :))))

    ReplyDelete